Contract Premium Auditor description:
How’s the audit drive time been treating you recently? Are you seeking premium audit work that can be completed from the office in your own home without the time and expense of driving? CPAudits is seeking a dynamic and professional premium auditors to join their rapidly growing premium audit team.. As a division of a recognized and industry leading receivables management firm, CPAudits was created to provide enhanced services for their clients in the insurance industry. We are seeking experienced premium auditors, who in addition to performing virtual premium audits on client workers compensation and general liability accounts, will be responsible for providing critical support to other company divisions. Our company headquarters is located in the suburbs of Chicago. Qualified auditors living outside the Chicagoland are encouraged to apply.
- Be able to complete Workers Compensation and General Liability ‘virtual’ audits.
- Review financial records with the purpose of determining actual audit exposures by applying appropriate manual rules and state regulations.
- Complete assigned work within established company standards for quality and production
- Provide audit dispute resolution assistance
- Examine and approve of all audit documents returned on estimated audits before submission to insurance carrier
- Other duties as assigned or as situations dictate
- Strong knowledge of statutory and other accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of NCCI Workers Compensation and ISO General Liability rules, manuals and industry practices
- Superior analytical skills
- Capable of independent research and analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, including working in a time-sensitive environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- 3+ years of Workers Compensation / General Liability auditing experience.
- College degree preferred
- Based at $40/billable Hour