One of the fastest growing prominent Commercial Collection Agencies in the United States, based in Itasca IL, seeks a supervisor to lead a team of collection professionals.
We were listed among “The Best Places to Work in Collections” because we provide challenging and rewarding work; in a competitive, professional and friendly environment that is second to none. We have a strong commitment to our industry, our colleagues, and our clients and are willing to work with the right candidates to help them unlock and maximize their full potential.
This is a hands on supervisory and training position well suited for a strong leader who is very experienced with B2B collections;
- Work directly with and train a team of 6-8 collectors.
- Must be a self-motivated, excellent, experienced telephone communicator, with at least 3-5 years prior 3rd party commercial collection management experience.
- Experience is a must.
- Knowledge of B2B 3rd party collections
- Ability to coach, lead, train, and direct a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Aptitude for technology
- Skilled in Negotiations
- Articulate communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in managing a credit & collection team
- Knowledge of Insurance a plus (Experienced in collecting on earned premium, workers compensation, and general liability)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred