International Claims Admin.
Brown & Joseph is one of the fastest growing, and preeminent Commercial Collection Agencies in the United States. Based in Itasca, Illinois, we are seeking to expand the administrative team of our International Claims Department. Initially, this role will primarily handle drafting reports necessary for our international clients, which will include some skip tracing/investigation work. Later, this role may add direct contact with those clients, providing updates on their collection accounts, litigation files, and monitored bankruptcies.
Work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm central time. No weekends or major holidays! Remote applicants welcome!
- Read and interpret client documents and collector notes.
- Draft professional reports for our clients for investigation, litigation, settlement, and other situations as needed.
- Identify problems and offer solutions.
- Prioritize daily work throughout the day to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Navigate through multiple platforms and databases with speed and accuracy.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with our clients.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Strong work ethic.
- Computer skills required – knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Prior experience in skip tracing, client services, and/or collections environments is a plus.
- Fluency in Mandarin and/or Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Insurance packages including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Competitive pay
- 401k with company match available
- Health club discount
- Covered parking
- Work from home flexibility
Brown & Joseph is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.