Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
One of the fastest growing prominent Commercial Collection Agencies in the United States seeks an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to lead the charge in growing our teams. The Senior TA Specialist will lead all talent acquisition functions for the 5 operating companies across the US. This person will be responsible for streamlining the recruiting practice into a centralized operation while supporting the individual cultures of each business unit. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who can become the trusted advisor and partner to hiring managers who are building their teams.
- Manage all aspects of the full cycle recruitment process for the organization, including recruiting, interviewing, assessment, selection, and onboarding.
- Coordinate and distribute resumes to managers for review, schedule interviews and track status, warrant timely candidate feedback from hiring managers.
- Build a pipeline to meet the talent needs of the organization, including but not limited to outreach to potential active and passive candidates via multiple sources.
- Partner with hiring managers at different business units on regular basis to understand current talent gaps, organizational changes and quickly adjust recruiting plans to prioritize business needs accordingly.
- Establish credibility with the business as a trusted advisor who provides expert advice relative to the integration of talent acquisition processes, programs and practices to drive efficiency and increase productivity of the TA function.
- Assist with creating more structure within the recruiting function, including implementing an ATS and building the recruiting team as the business grows.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- 5-7 years of experience in recruiting
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Experience with the use of applicant tracking software
- Knowledge of social media and professional networks
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
Brown & Joseph is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.